Paul has a earned reputation as a fierce and effective advocate for his clients’ interests while at the same time achieving efficient and timely results. His level headed and practical advice to his clients, in the highly stressful conditions of matrimonial and employment litigation, is always greatly appreciated and valued.
Paul has over 25 years of successful litigation experience. He negotiates hard for out of court settlements, but when those negotiations break down, advocates with a proven track record of excellent results at all levels of courts and tribunals.
Paul’s involvement in the community includes:
- Member of the Family Law Committee, York Region Law Association
- Presenter for the Mandatory Information Program provided through the Newmarket Family Court
- President and Board member for Mental Health Services of York Region
- Board member for the Canadian Mental Health Association, York Region
- Member of the Community Liaison Committee for the Newmarket Family Court
- Member of the York Region Law Association Board of Directors
- Member of the workforce Planning Board Richmond Hill Employer council.
- Member of the MacLachlan College Board of Governors
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Mandatory Information Program provided through the Newmarket Family Court, President
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Family Law Committee, York Region Law Association, Member
- Community Liaison Committee for the Newmarket Family Court, Member
- York Region Law Association Board of Directors, Member
- Workforce Planning Board Richmond Hill Employer Council, Member
- Top 3 Employment Lawyers in Richmond Hill, ON. – ThreeBestRated® 2019
Pro Bono Activities
- Canadian Mental Health Association, York Region, Board Member
- Mental Health Services of York Region, President and Board Member