Bahareh (Rae) Shahangian
Rae’s general solicitors’ practice is primarily focused on Corporate and Commercial law, as well as Real Estate and Wills & Estates. Rae’s work involves reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts and assisting businesses with a variety of corporate governance matters.
Outside of work, Rae is active as a member of the Yara Leadership Society, an organization dedicated to identifying and showcasing individual success stories.
In addition to her contributions to Yara, Rae has served on the 2018-2019 Board of the Iranian-Canadian Legal Professionals and has served as an editor of Western Journal of Legal Studies.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Member
- Iranian Canadian Legal Professionals, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Iranian Canadian Legal Professionals, 2018-2019 Board Member
- Yara Leadership Society, Committee Member
- Western Journal of Legal Studies, Past Editor