Considering A New Home?
Buying a new home is an exciting and complex time for buyers. Should you choose a new build or a resale? What features are you looking for?
At Blackburn Lawyers, we will review your agreement of purchase and sale to make sure you have agreed to terms that suit your goals. We will identify any potential risks, and how to avoid them, as well as answer any other questions you may have before you sign the contract.
The Advantages Of A New Home Purchase:
- You get to select the home and features you want
- You can choose who will build your home
- The home will be built to the most advanced standards with the latest in materials and styles
- Everything is brand new
- It will be energy efficient
- You will have the benefit of a new home warranty
The Advantages Of A Resale Or Used Home:
- You will not have to live in an active construction site
- Many things will be done already such as landscaping and fences
- Many items will be included such as drapery tracks, window coverings (if included in the agreement of purchase), air conditioning and upgraded light fixtures
- You can see exactly what you are buying and the finished neighbourhood where it is located